Horloge en Flash eXplosive :: Massive 1.0.1 Dubstep Presets

Massive 1.0.1 Dubstep Presets

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    eXplosive Index du Forum -> Garage -> Voitures
Auteur Message
adekaes

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: Massive 1.0.1 Dubstep Presets Répondre en citant

Massive 1.0.1 Dubstep Presets > urlin.us/2c0ux

AND....BE....ACTIVE&....LIKE....ITS....THE....START....OF....A....NICE....FRIENDSHIP....EVEN&....THANKS....FOR....THE....DLs,....I....REALLY....NEEDED....THEM....Yulio....Fernando....Alexander....Thanks....dude....royal....up....woOOon....woOOonwawawawabibibibib!!!!!....des....sons....de....tocar....qui....peut....indiquer....des....vrai....pack....song....pour....de....la....vrai....musique....?....woooonnnnnn....woooooon....wawawawa....wouwouwou....vroum....vroum....biiiip!....Latest....posts....The....Loop....Loft....Weekend....Specials:....Up....to....90%....off....Omar....Hakim....Drums,....Beats....Like....Bonham,....Hip....Hop....Drums....&....more....May....20,....2016....Dark....Bass....House....sample....pack....by....Niche....Audio....May....20,....2016....Producers....Choice....Flash....Sale:....27%....off....all....orders....this....weekend....May....20,....2016....Photosounder....50%....off....at....Plugin....Boutique....this....weekend....May....20,....2016....Magic....Djembe....for....Kontakt....by....Loops....de....la....Crme....May....20,....2016....Latest....reviews....Review:....Starmap....VolIncluded...in...this...pack:......82...NI...Massive...Presets...-...70...Basses...-...3...FX...-...9...Synths......56...Wav...Files...-...28...Bass...Loops...-...19...Chord...Stabs...-...5...FX...-...13...One...Shots...Copyright...Black...Octopus...Sound......Privacy...Policy...1Funkedelics....-....Funk....and....Hip....Hop....patches....for....MassiveFuture....Bass....Sounds....-....Massive....presetsFuture....IDM....Glitch....Sample....packFX....Presets....for....Sylenth1FX....SamplepackG-Sonique....Rock....and....Metal....BoutiqueG-Sonique....XL....Cream....FuzzG-Sonique:....Classic....colored....pedals....1G-Sonique:....Classic....colored....pedals....2:....123creative.comG-Sonique:....Vintage....Guitar....Boutique....1Hardstyle....Massive....presetsInsane....Risers....-....248....groundbreaking....samplesKashmir....Sitar....-....Guitar....to....SitarKastelheimer....Veldberg....XDLab....Trippy....Beats....-....Old....School....Loops....(100....Trip....Hop....Breaks)Late....Night....Deep....Tech....Sample....packMelodic....Psytrance....Loops....Vol.1:....123creative.comMicrogenetic....Breaks....-....WAV....Loops....and....One-shotsMicrogenetic....Breaks....for....iZotope....BreakTweakerMidi....Bass....Drops....-....100....MIDI....filesMinimal....Rhythms....Massive....presetsMonster....basses....-....250....haunting....loopsMultiband....NoiseGate....NX3Neuro....House....Sample....packNI....Massive....Dubstep....patches....Vol12.95..)....1.0....1.0..Frenic..Hiphop..and..Downtempo..Samples..Vol1...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...Sylenth1...My...KVR...15.........1.0......1.0...Sylenth1...presets...-...Epic...Pads...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...Sylenth1...My...KVR......32.00...(Introductory......27.25.../...$...33.94)......1.0......1.0...Sylenth1...Sizzlers...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...Sylenth1...My...KVR...18,90.........1.0......1.0...Sylenth1...Vocal...presets...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...Sylenth1...My...KVR......22.00...(Introductory......19.50.../...$...24.29)......1.0......1.0...Sylenth1...Wicked...Dubstep...patches...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...Sylenth1...My...KVR......24.20......1.0......1.0...Sylenth1...–...Modern...Club...Sound...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...Sylenth1...My...KVR...12.90.........1.0......1.0...Talktron...by...123creative.com...Guitar...Effect...My...KVR...9.90.........1.0......The...INSPIRATIONS...ReFill...by...123creative.com...Synth...Sounds...My...KVR...23.90......(Intro:...17,92...)......1.0...Transhaper...X3...by...123creative.com...Transient...Shaping...My...KVR...Price:...16.90......Limited...introductory...price:...9.90.........1.0......Trap...Year...2...-...Massive...presets...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...Massive...My...KVR...21.90......(Introductory...16.90...)......1.0...Trap...Year...Massive...presets...by...123creative.com...Trap...My...KVR...13.20......(Introductory...10.20...)......1.0......1.0...Update:...Blazing...Club...Synths...-...Massive...patches...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...Massive...My...KVR...27.00.........1.0...Urban...Flavors...-...Sylenth...presets...with...a...strong...downtempo...vibe...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...Sylenth1...My...KVR......12.40...(Introductory......7.90.../...$...9.84)......1.0......1.0...Virtual...Solid...BASS...by...123creative.com...Bass...Samples...My...KVR...Introductory...14,17.........1.0...Product....page:Price:....16.00....This....unique....synthesizer....has....its....own....uncompromising....character....that....produces....the....most....distinctive....of....sounds....2004-2016....Beatport,....LLCplay....with....music™CompanyAbout....UsCustomer....SupportContact....UsRedeem....Invite....CodeCareersLogos....&....ImagesTerms....and....ConditionsPrivacy....and....Cookie....PolicyReport....Copyright....Infringement....Give....us....feedback....NetworkBeatport....Pro....for....DesktopRequest....an....API....KeyFacebookTwitterGoogle+LanguageEnglish....(EN)Deutsch....(DE)Franais....(FR)Espaol....(ES)Italiano....(IT)Portugus....(BR)....(JP)Many...thanks...to...James...Wiltshire,...Richard...Hasiba,...Pavel...Vladykin,...and...Shannon...McDowell...for...showing...their...support...through...Patreon!......2005-2016,...rekkerd.org...Powered...by...WordPress...Hosted...on...Wiredtree...Privacy...policy...Contact...Future...Bass...Sounds...-...Massive...presetsby123creative.com...70s...and...80s...Synths...-...Retro...Massive...presetsAccess...Virus...Revealed...Volume...1Access...Virus...Revealed...Volume...2Aerodynamics...-...Massive...Pad...PresetsAge...of...Transitions...-...NI...Massive...soundset...1Albino...3...Psytrance...PresetsAngelic...ParticlesApocalyptic...Visions...-...Massive...presetsApple...Emagic...Logic...ES2...volume...1Apple...Emagic...Logic...ES2...volume...2Artisan...EDM...-...Dune...2...presetsBangin'...Trap...-...Massive...presetsBass...music...presets...for...SerumBigQ...-...Envelope...followerBlack...Label...Glitch...Hop...Samples,...Midi,...Serum...presetsCerebral...Ambient...Glitch...Sample...packCyber...Factory...-...Massive...presetsDark...'n'...Dirty...patches...for...Cakewalk...Z3ta+...&...Z3ta+...2Darker...Sounds...Sample...Pack...Vol.1Deadly...Dubtronica...-...Z3TA+...and...Z3TA+...2...presetsDeep...Tech...Drum...Lab...Sample...packDestro...dubstep...drum...kit...samples...+...Ableton...Live...9...projectDidgeridroneDivineSun...ES2...SoundsetDivineSun...ES2...Soundset...-...Bass...ExpansionDivineSun...FXpansion...DCAM...Strobe...Soundset...Vol.1Dj...Bey...Dubstep...Massive...presetsDowntempo...Vibes...-...Renegade...presets:...123creative.comDowntempo...vinylistic...breaks...-...drum...breaks...and...loopsDreamscape...-...Soundset...for...NI...MassiveDrum...and...Bass...Superpack...Sample...pack...VolOn...top...of...the...extremely...versatile...NI...Deep...&...Future...House...Massive...presets,...you...also...get...56...Wav...Files...(melody...loops...and...chord...stabs)...to...jolt...your...creativityLimited...introductory...8,90.........1.0...Apocalyptic...Visions...-...Massive...presets...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...Massive...My...KVR...15.00.........1.0...Apple...Emagic...Logic...ES2...volume...1...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...ES2...My...KVR...14.95.........1.0......1.0...Apple...Emagic...Logic...ES2...volume...2...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...ES2...My...KVR...14,95.........1.0......1.0...Artisan...EDM...-...Dune...2...presets...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...DUNE...2...My...KVR...19.99.........1.0...Bangin'...Trap...-...Massive...presets...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...Massive...My...KVR...16.90.........1.0...Bass...music...presets...for...Serum...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...Serum...My...KVR...20.99......(Introductory:...14.69...)......1.0......1.0...BigQ...-...Envelope...follower...by...123creative.com...Envelope...Follower.../...Filter...My...KVR...Introductory...4.90.........1.0......Black...Label...Glitch...Hop...Samples,...Midi,...Serum...presets...by...123creative.com...Glitch...Hop...Samples...My...KVR...21.68......(Introductory:...16.26...)......1.0...Cerebral...Ambient...Glitch...Sample...pack...by...123creative.com...Glitch...Hop...Samples...My...KVR...20.75......(Introductory...11.93...)......1.0......1.0...Cyber...Factory...-...Massive...presets...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...Massive...My...KVR...25.00.........1.0...Dark...'n'...Dirty...patches...for...Cakewalk...Z3ta+...&...Z3ta+...2...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...Z3TA+2...My...KVR...10.70......(Introductory...6.70...)......1.0......1.0...Darker...Sounds...Sample...Pack...Vol.1...by...123creative.com...Deep...Tech...Samples...My...KVR...24.90......(Introductory...33%...off:...16.68...)......1.0......1.0...Deadly...Dubtronica...-...Z3TA+...and...Z3TA+...2...presets...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...Z3TA+2...My...KVR...10.70.........1.0......1.0...Deep...Tech...Drum...Lab...Sample...pack...by...123creative.com...Deep...Tech...Samples...My...KVR...30.00......(Introductory...25%...off:...22.68...)......1.0......1.0...Destro...dubstep...drum...kit...samples...+...Ableton...Live...9...project...by...123creative.com...Dubstep...Drums...My...KVR...19.42......(Introductory:...15.42...)......1.0...Didgeridrone...by...123creative.com...Didgeridoo...effect...My...KVR...14.90......(introductory...for...first...100...customers:...9.90...)......1.0......DivineSun...ES2...Soundset...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...ES2...My...KVR...19.00......(Introductory...11.00...)......1.0......1.0...DivineSun...ES2...Soundset...-...Bass...Expansion...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...ES2...My...KVR...8.00......(Introductory...6.00...)......1.0......1.0...DivineSun...FXpansion...DCAM...Strobe...Soundset...Vol.1...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...DCAM...Synth...Squad...Strobe...My...KVR...15.99.........1.0...Dj...Bey...Dubstep...Massive...presets...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...Massive...My...KVR...16.44......(Introductory:...12.44...)......1.0......1.0...Downtempo...Vibes...-...Renegade...presets:...123creative.com...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...Renegade...My...KVR...10.20......(Introductory...7.20...)......1.0...Downtempo...vinylistic...breaks...-...drum...breaks...and...loops...by...123creative.com...Vinyl...Breaks...My...KVR...14.99......(Introductory:...9.99...)......1.0...Dreamscape...-...Soundset...for...NI...Massive...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...Massive...My...KVR...12,95.........1.0......1.0...Drum...and...Bass...Superpack...Sample...pack...VolDetails:Quick....Select:....Other....Products....By....123creative.com:70s....and....80s....Synths....-....Retro....Massive....presetsAccess....Virus....Revealed....Volume....1Access....Virus....Revealed....Volume....2Aerodynamics....-....Massive....Pad....PresetsAge....of....Transitions....-....NI....Massive....soundset....1Albino....3....Psytrance....PresetsAngelic....ParticlesApocalyptic....Visions....-....Massive....presetsApple....Emagic....Logic....ES2....volume....1Apple....Emagic....Logic....ES2....volume....2Artisan....EDM....-....Dune....2....presetsBangin'....Trap....-....Massive....presetsBass....music....presets....for....SerumBigQ....-....Envelope....followerBlack....Label....Glitch....Hop....Samples,....Midi,....Serum....presetsCerebral....Ambient....Glitch....Sample....packCyber....Factory....-....Massive....presetsDark....'n'....Dirty....patches....for....Cakewalk....Z3ta+....&....Z3ta+....2Darker....Sounds....Sample....Pack....Vol.1Deadly....Dubtronica....-....Z3TA+....and....Z3TA+....2....presetsDeep....Tech....Drum....Lab....Sample....packDestro....dubstep....drum....kit....samples....+....Ableton....Live....9....projectDidgeridroneDivineSun....ES2....SoundsetDivineSun....ES2....Soundset....-....Bass....ExpansionDivineSun....FXpansion....DCAM....Strobe....Soundset....Vol.1Dj....Bey....Dubstep....Massive....presetsDowntempo....Vibes....-....Renegade....presets:....123creative.comDowntempo....vinylistic....breaks....-....drum....breaks....and....loopsDreamscape....-....Soundset....for....NI....MassiveDrum....and....Bass....Superpack....Sample....pack....VolRecordings...Valdi...Sabev...Vamos...Music...Vandalism...Vanilla...Groove...Studios...Velvet...Season...Samples...Villem...Samples...&...Sound...Design...Vinyl...Sounds...Better...Vocals...and...Samples...Vudu...Records...WDownload..patches/sound..banks..ID..Title..Sound..designer..1079..Massive....Uber..Brutal..Dubstep..(Demo)..Xenos..1077..Massive....XS..Signature..Xenos..1052..ModeAudio..Massive..Sampler..ModeAudio..1013..Massive..Toxic..Patch..Pack..Vol.1..Toxic..Rainbow..1007..Big..Phat..Massive..Pack..3..Amplex..1006..2010..Massive..Dub..Pack..2..Amplex..1005..Massive..Dubstep..Amplex..1004..The..Best..Dubstep..Bass..Presets..Part..1..Stepsonics..1001..Neuro..Bass..Hive..Durk..Kooistra..1000..Dubstep..Vol..1..Demo..Sonic..Drive..Media..980..Transformation..VolAll...sounds...are...royalty...free,...download...this...pack...and...use...them...in...your...productionsDetails:Global....Deep....House........Massive....Presetsp..x...JUST....BECAUSE....I....WAS....ABLE....TOnymisty....Dear....patch....designers;....Thank....you....for....the....sounds....for....massiveThank..you..for..your..hard..workCategories....Sample....Packs....-....House....-....Techno....-....Vocal....Collections....Soundsets....-....Massive....-....Sylenth1....MIDI....Collections....-....Trance....Recreated....Packs....Sale....For...Native...Instruments...Massive...soft-synthDetails:1Sylenth1....presets....-....Epic....PadsSylenth1....SizzlersSylenth1....Vocal....presetsSylenth1....Wicked....Dubstep....patchesSylenth1........Modern....Club....SoundTalktronThe....INSPIRATIONS....ReFillTranshaper....X3Trap....Year....2....-....Massive....presetsTrap....Year....Massive....presetsUpdate:....Blazing....Club....Synths....-....Massive....patchesUrban....Flavors....-....Sylenth....presets....with....a....strong....downtempo....vibeVirtual....Solid....BASS....Products....by....123creative.com....70s....and....80s....Synths....-....Retro....Massive....presets....by....123creative.com....Presets....for....Massive....My....KVR....12.00............1.0....Access....Virus....Revealed....Volume....1....by....123creative.com....Presets....for....Virus....My....KVR....24.95............1.0........1.0....Access....Virus....Revealed....Volume....2....by....123creative.com....Presets....for....Virus....My....KVR....29.95............1.0....Aerodynamics....-....Massive....Pad....Presets....by....123creative.com....Presets....for....Massive....My....KVR....14.40............1.0....Age....of....Transitions....-....NI....Massive....soundset....1....by....123creative.com....Presets....for....Massive....My....KVR....9.95............1.0....Albino....3....Psytrance....Presets....by....123creative.com....Psytrance....My....KVR....18.90........Limited....introductory....(discount....25%):....14............N/A....Angelic....Particles....by....123creative.com....Experimental....Sample....Library....My....KVR....11,90....All....8....Macros....have....been....intelligently....assigned....in....each....patch....for....maximum....variety....and....expressionAbout....Us....Here....at....Transmission....Samples....we....believe....that....musicians....deserve....the....best!....That's....why....we....source....the....best....possible....sounds....for....your....library1...by...123creative.com...Hip...Hop...Samples...My...KVR...18.85......(Introductory...15.85...)......1.0......1.0...Funkedelics...-...Funk...and...Hip...Hop...patches...for...Massive...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...Massive...My...KVR...11.45.........1.0...Future...IDM...Glitch...Sample...pack...by...123creative.com...Glitch...Samples...My...KVR...23.50......(Introductory:...17.50...)......1.0......1.0...FX...Presets...for...Sylenth1...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...Sylenth1...My...KVR...15.00.........1.0......1.0...FX...Samplepack...by...123creative.com...Samples...Bundle...My...KVR...Introductory...12.90......(standard:...14.90)......1.0...G-Sonique...Rock...and...Metal...Boutique...by...123creative.com...Guitar...Effect...My...KVR...28.90.........1.0......G-Sonique...XL...Cream...Fuzz...by...123creative.com...Guitar...Fuzz...Effect...My...KVR...Introductory...4.90.........1.0......G-Sonique:...Classic...colored...pedals...1...by...123creative.com...Guitar...Effect...My...KVR...7.90.........1.0......G-Sonique:...Classic...colored...pedals...2:...123creative.com...by...123creative.com...Virtual...Guitar...My...KVR...10.90......(Introductory...8.90...)......1.0......G-Sonique:...Vintage...Guitar...Boutique...1...by...123creative.com...Guitar...Effect...My...KVR...14.94......(40%...introductory...discount)......1.0......Hardstyle...Massive...presets...by...123creative.com...Presets...for...Massive...My...KVR...11.90.........1.0...Insane...Risers...-...248...groundbreaking...samples...by...123creative.com...House...Loops...My...KVR...25.90......(Introductory...from...6th...-...8th...FebProduction...Waveform...Recordings...Whitenoise...Records...Wide...Open...Tools...Windwood...Audio...Wizz...Music...Wow!...Records...X-R...Audio...Xfer...Yaiza...Records...Yin...Yang...YnK...Audio...Zenhiser...Zero...Urban...Records...Zero-G...ZionMusic...Zulu...Records...Essential...Future...Bass...&...Dubstep...Preset...Mega...Pack...VolHome........Wobble....and....Scream....Massive....Soundset....Volume....1.... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    eXplosive Index du Forum -> Garage -> Voitures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Découvrez la playlist TEAM EXP avec Lady GaGa

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation